Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's in a Name...

...well let me tell you. I have wanted to start a blog for quite sometime now. My roommate and I have even considered starting one together and the only thing holding me back was what to name it. I went through many avenues trying to figure it out...posting in my status on facebook asking for ideas, also asking various friends what they thought. I considered naming it "Running in Heels" (but then quickly discovered I had only thought of it because it is a name of a movie, very cute name mind you!!). Then my roommate suggested I named it Cheerio. Multiple reasons there, first I eat a bowl of honey nut Cheerios everyday, and also because I am "British" and that is the term for goodbye. But I thought since this will be a blog about my travels around the world and my love for the street I live on (17th in Newport, the cutest and most convenient street in all of America), I came up with this name.

Savoring the World is more than just taste, it's in the moments, in the photos and in the memories. So here's to my first blog and to savoring the world! Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: