Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shoulda been...

I am often told, and will freely admit, that I should have been a housewife in the 50's. For goodness sakes I got myself a crock pot and was given a sewing machine for Christmas this last year! My favorite show currently is Madmen which I think you should all watch because it's an amazing show! I love the little outfits that Betty wears and how she is always so put together. She prances around the kitchen and with her perfectly put together children in a dress and coordinating apron, and then dresses up in heels and pearls in the evening to have a dirty martini with her hunky debonair husband. So the other day I was strolling around the "net" and saw this amazing little number...





...Now an apron like THAT would make you want to stay in the kitchen all day whipping up something sweet and savory!! It is on a site called heavenly hostess and while looking at their locations of course I found that they sold it in a little store on 17th called Fleur de Lys.



Now all I have to do is find some cute fabric (and a hunky hubby) and copy them whilst saving myself $80!

No comments:

Post a Comment