Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back on Board

Seriously I have gotten so bad at blogging I apologize to my 3 followers that I have not written more for you!! Yes all THREE of you!

My New Years goal for this year is two fold. First is not really a goal but more of a...verb...the word "focus" meaning focusing more on things that bring me joy. For instance like blogging stuff, focusing on myself, focusing on my family, focusing on what is best for my life (like budgeting and saving and travelling).

My second goal for this year is to start golfing. During this holiday season my family and I went up to Lake Arrowhead, California for 4 days and we went "snow golfing". It was so much fun and reminded me of the (few) times that I went to the driving range. It brought me joy and so that is one of my goals for the year. What do you think? I think that they are two goals for this year that are both healthy and will be uplifting.

Next subject...travelling. Of course I am going places this year as I do every year. I remember last year I started this blog for my trip to Israel, well this year I am starting off the year with a bang! In two weeks I will be travelling up to Seattle to do some of my "maid" duties and going to a Seattle Bridal Expo with Juanie! A day full of drinking champagne and looking at fun wedding stuff?!? Sign me up! As long as it's not my own wedding I am in!

Then in February I will be travelling down to Australia for my cousin John's wedding. A time filled with family, guys with accents ;), and exploring.

So far sounds like a great beginning to a fabulous twenty-ten! Stay tuned for more cause I have some more exciting things up my sleeve!

1 comment: