Saturday, January 9, 2010

Always a bridesmaid...

You know how the saying goes...

As posted in my blog below, it's wedding season so I have been doing some research recently and have some really fun things that I have found.

My roommate laughs when she comes home and finds me watching "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC, which is a show about the store Kleinfelds in New York where girls go to fine "the perfect dress"!! I swear up and down that it's my maid of honor duties to research dresses and such, when in actuality I find the show so amusing! You should really check it out! Yes I am that girl who has a picture of a wedding dress cut out since I was in highschool, but from watching this show (and the change in fashion), clearly that is not the style that I should be going for. Right now my favorite designer is Lazaro, here's a sneak peak at one of his designs.

My roommate also told me about an AWESOME website called once wed that feature pictures of different weddings, different locations and fun little trinkets to use for decorations or party favors. Take a moment to check it out, even if you're already married because it's just nice to see all the love that's still in this crazy world we live in! (click on the words "once wed" above, if you couldn't figure it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment