Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 2

Breakfast:
Spinach, diced onions sauteed with coconut oil the added 2 fried eggs on top and a cup of black coffee.

Snack:
Frozen Green Grapes

Lunch:
Left over Pork Loin on top of spinach with diced mushrooms and homemade dressing (brown mustard, evoo, chopped basil, salt and pepper mixed really well).

Snack:
Monkey Salad (1 banana, coconut chips, and raw almonds)

Dinner:
Cashews and dried apricots (I was working)

How am I feeling:
Day two wasn't as bad at all.  I really have to get used to having a hot meal for breakfast as I was a smoothie for breakfast kinda girl for years.  That also means I have to get up a bit earlier to prepare, but I just throw those things in the pan and get ready until the food is ready.  So it's really not that bad!
My dinner was a bit lack luster, but it is really hard to figure out what to eat when I am with clients so luckily I was able to snack on the appetizers we had prepared for them and network through dinner with a soda water and lime in hand.
Honestly I am REALLY grateful for my fitbook!  It is really useful to be able to write down all my meals because I know in the later weeks I am going to have to figure out what it was that got me through the first week.  Also it keeps me accountable for my workouts because I hate leaving that side of the page blank.  For instance I was journaling in bed of all the things I ate today and realized I hadn't worked out...so I put on my shoes and went and ran stairs 5 times so that my "cardio" section wasn't left blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment