Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've Got the Need, the Need for...

...travelling, starting new adventures, and doing crazy things.
It comes to no surprise to people who know me that right now I want to get up and move somewhere. I figured out that every 2 to 6 years of my life I have packed my bags and either moved states or countries, and in June it will be 4 years that I have been back in Cali. Time to move I think...but to where??
Next stop...New Zealand or Australia. Let's take a poll people...what do you think? My cousins are all voting for me to join them down in Oz and spend time with them as I have spent basically my entire life away from them.
So readers, what will it be NZ or OZ?

Please note that one must become a US citizen before this great adventure of mine so it won't be anytime soon...

2 comments:

  1. well then, it better be soon, otherwise you will have another plan. I vote oz, because you have never lived there, and the rest of your family has..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OZ it looked so beautiful and you already have cool family there! I agree with your mum, you haven't lived there so it will be a whole new place and a fun adventure!!! You do know I may be coming to stay as a house guest all summer long where ever you go!! ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete