Monday, August 3, 2009

spare the chook eat more red meat!

I just want to mention how much I heart 17th street. Not only is there a yogurtland (which in itself is a whole other blog entry), and what I think to be by far the best frozen yogurt in the land, but I just saw another great store opening early 2010!
As I was walking to the shops as I do on 17th I noticed the old Pasta Bravo was now covered by a sign that said "The Counter". I am instantly excited and actually took a picture of the "opening early 2010" sign and bbm'ed it to my roommate and my friend Michael who share the love of The Counter with me.
This is a build it yourself burger restaurant that also specializes in micro brews and plasma screen tvs which play the current sporting events. This isn't any normal burger joint though, it has a type of glam and flare that makes it a little more classy than any other burger joints.
I would strongly advise you look at their website, just the page makes you hungry for one of their custom burgers!
Looks like the next 6 months are going to be an exciting one on 17th!!

1 comment:

  1. The Counter will be opening up a location in Ballard soon.

    ReplyDelete