Thursday, June 25, 2009

Uber Cute!

I'm the kind of person who enjoys grocery shopping, it brings me a sense of peace to walk up and down the isles looking for something new or just being so fascinated with the amount of choices we have now a day to spice up a meal.
I remember being in Israel and grocery shopping with my uncle, which was one of my favorite moments because we spent hours upon hours there trying to figure out what things were because all the labels were in Hebrew. Luckily I pride myself in the kitchen so I was able to figure out what things were by just the taste and touch test.
Ok so that was a bit of a side track to the theme of this post. Back to the topic at hand, another thing I like to do it walk up and down the card isle. Some of my favorite places to meander is Where's the Party? on 17th and also Papyrus. I purchase cards in case I need to quickly send one out to a friend who is not feeling well, or a birthday that has snuck up on me.
Recently I found the uber cute online store called The Paper Wink. Adorable stationary, note cards and labels (which are shown below). Our culture has lost the art of writing cards and we now send impersonal emails or facebook messages. I propose that we all go out and buy (or even make your own) cards and send it to someone to brighten up their day! You'll be surprised how good it makes you feel just for that little gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment