Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 3...Yippeeee??

Day 3

Breakfast:
Sweet Potato Hash with Onions, 2 Fried Eggs and a Black Coffee (I was hungry so I remembered to snap a photo after a few bites, but it was GOOD!).


Snack:
Monkey Salad

Lunch:
1/2 Pork Loin, salad with diced mushroom and avocado.  Homemade dressing (evoo, mustard, salt and pepper)

Snack:
Frozen Grapes and a handful of cashews

Dinner:
4 Asian Meatballs, 1 scrambled egg and mini carrots.

How am I feeling?
Today I had a headache all day...felt like I was hungover.  My sister and I did a lot of meal planning last night and made some great go-to's like the Asian Meatballs, but this morning I felt like we drank two bottles of wine while cooking.  But according to the Whole30 site I am right on track for how I should feel so that's good I suppose.  I guess it just really shows the detox your body goes through while you ween off sugar and carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment